Thursday 5 January 2012

It's Finally Here!!!

So tomorrow is the big day! My operation is finally here! Its been a painful (but short) wait, and i cant wait to get it over and done with now!

This Blog is dedicated to everyone who has supported me through this bad time!

  • My Mum - She has put up with my moaning, my nagging, my mood swings and much more! Always found a way to get me to the hospital, and dedicated her own time to stay with me when times were rough! How can i ever ask for a better mum!

  • My Dad - My rock, any question he answers for me, some one i can always turn to, he mmay be far away, but spiritually he is right next to me! And he isn't afraid to be tough on me when i need a good verbal SHUT UP! not to mention all the petrol his gone through, coming back and forth to see me and take me to hospital appointments! What a legend!

  • Carlos, My boyfriend - What a guy! I've never had a man stick by me, care for me and love me as much as he does! Every other guy i have been with had run a mile, not being able to handle everything that comes in my little package! Carlos is what you call a real man! Some one who has not let me down! I love you so much!

  • Grace My cousin - No matter what i need to talk about she is there, giving me quotes and comments that lift my spirit and really make my day! A real lady, who is not afraid to speak her mind and tell me when im being silly! A true best friend and a true sister!!

  • My Nan & Grandad - Such caring, soft, genuine people who do nothing but give love and care!

  • Elaine My Aunt - Even though she is going through a very tough time, she takes time out of her life just to see how i am! I couldnt ever ask for anything more!!!

  • Nicola hodson-was hopkins - Would never never know any of the terms the doctors tell me with out her knowledge! My personal dictionary lets say! Takes time out of her hectic schedule to research herbal remedies, and anything i want to know! Just for little me! A lady who holds me when i break down, i have a lot of thanks and respect to give to you!

  • Louis & Elise - No matter if i'm hurting so bad in the day, they still do anything to try and put a smile on my face! The perfect little gremlins!

  • Joanne Duffield - My angel in disguise! I am so glad i found you through More! Magazine! The strangest way to meet some one who would mean so much to me! Joanne has helped me through my darkest days, a lady who knows EXACTLY how i am feeling! God bless you and i wish you all the health in 2012!
  • All of my friends: Chloes bassett, Becki Howard, Lorna Cobbett, Laura Hurlow, Daniel Hannington, Becca Trout, Joanna Butt, Matthew May and any one else i have missed - what would i do with out you guys! Chloe, talking me through the pain, how to see through it and not even notice its there, thank you! Laura, Just being at the end of the phone anytime i needed a helping hand! You have a heart of gold! Becca, Thank you for your sympathising ways! with out patronising me, it means a hell of a lot! And all the rest of my friends for just being there when i needed you all the most!
  • Dr O Franks - My GP, the only Dr who gave a toss!
  • My family - They have given me support even though alot of them are so far away! Thank you for the phone alls and get well cards!
  • Endometriosis UK - A charity, and online forum where i have met a lot of ladies struggling with this awful disease! Thank you to all the Endo Sisters on there who have given me advice, and talked me step by step everything i need to know!
You are all amazing in your own ways!
So now, my bag is packed, and i am ready for the long day tomorrow. BRING IT ON!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment