Monday 23 January 2012

I got the blues

Today, I had to once again see my doctor as an emergancy. And not fun when I have no money so I have to walk an hour there and back!

So I went expecting to get some results! I saw my own GP Dr Franks whom I put all my faith in to! He is brilliant, but unfortunatly this time he just could not put his finger on the problem! But he did find no trace of an infection in my urine, but I did have a high tempature. No surprise there, It's been like that for a while!

He told me there was no way I'd be able to go back to work for a while as I was just to un fit! And he asked me to return the next day for internal examinations! This will be tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it! They hurt me so much!

Fingers crossed I get some results, or at least some progress! I am getting so fed up and really do have the blues!

But I am very happy that my scar has healed vvery nicely and you can hardly see it! So yippeeee that was very well done :)

Fingers crossed for no more PAIN!!!

2 comments:

  1. My mum suffered from endometriosis for years was told she couldn't have children,had 1 ovary removed and then had me n my brother! I also have a very high chance of getting it and throughout school had sooo much time off due to the most painful periods! veryone thought i was exaggerating when I could hardly stand up from the pain! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im gld you like my blog! it makes me happy that it can help others! for ages i felt so alone, so i strted to write, and it has helped me a lot and i have made some amazing friends! I was so happy after my operation to be told i didnt have endo! but still a bit down as we still hve no diagnosis! good luck to you, nd i relly hope you dont get it! its a horrible disease nd effect daily life more then peoplle think! and its not period oains some people re so ignorent!!

      Delete