Tuesday 17 January 2012

Nightmares? Spooky!!!

For a while i was experiencing really awful nightmares, I went to my doctor and talked about it, I got it all off my chest.
I was prescribed some anti depressants, to help me sleep and control the nightmares slightly!
They did work for the night mares but they didnt work for the sleep.

Luckily for me, I got back into my old routine, sleeping at a considerable time, at the nightmares tamed down alot, they all just became really weird! So that was fine with me!

But last night, the worst happened! A nightmare returned! And it was nasty! And felt oh so real!

I was just waking up, and I found myself back in theatre, all I could see was a bright light above me. Nothing else. I wasn't under any anesthetic, just awake.
A women was doing something to my arm, and telling me to stay calm, and keep still and a nice, soft way. While this was happening I actually thought my own mum was trying to wake me!
I really started panicking, at this point something was opening my legs, and trying to insert something, and also trying to cut me open! I was trying my hardest to scream and lash out, but nothing would happen! I was stuck! I looked to my left, to see my mum standing there with a stern look on her face, and some one in a wheelchair whos face I couldn't see!
Then i felt people pin me down and spread my legs even further, telling me to shup up and stay still in a horrible and nasty way! I was so scared, but couldn't do anything! I couldnt see any of these people, exceot the bright light above me! I was in real agony, because at that time I was having real bad pains!

It was so horrible, and really terryfied me! I feel im to scared to go to sleep tonight! Yet im so tired!

I hope it was a one off! And no more nightmares are to return for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment