Monday 30 January 2012

Is it L.O.V.E?

Five months go today I met a man who would change my life for the better.

I first met him on a bridge outside a pub. Just from the first glance I knew he was the one!


                                                            Our First Date


Not only is he a boyfriend, but he is my best friend! He gets me!

We live far apart. Not to far, but far enough for me! Some times its hard, when all I want is to be in his arms, but I can't be! So the time we spend together is extra special!

I first told him I was unwell at the very start of the relationship, I really liked him, so I was scared how he would react! I've had previous relationships where men couldnt handle it, and would just leave me, normally with no explanation!

That hurt alot!

He's been so supportive while i've been unwell, in and out of the doctors, in hospital and before and after my surgery! 

I am so proud to call him mine! He doesn't ever judge me, and never lets go when I have to cry myself to sleep because of the pain!  

I don't feel embarrased when I have a bad day, if I just have to stay in bed, or my body decides to have a random bleed! He won't ever make a scene about it, or complain. He stays by my side till he knows im ok!

And the best thing ... He's changed me for the better. Before I met him I was miserable, grumpy and negative! He changed it around! He made me realise even though some days I cant do things I still have an amazing life, and I should appreciate what i've got!

He has made me so happy! Some days I do feel down, but one text or phone call from him, i'm smiley and giddy.

I still have the same feeling in my tummy as when I first met him!

I can honestly say, IT IS LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment