Tuesday 24 January 2012

I got the blues ....... continued

As I said yesterday, I was asked back to my doctors for internal exminations.

I arrived 2 minutes late, but luckily the doctor I was seeing was running late ...... As usual!

My name was called, and then the nerves kicked in. I suddenly remembered, I find internals extremely painful!

I sat down in the uncomfortable blue chair. Waiting for instructions to strip down and spread my legs .... Awkward!

And then the examinations began, a small like clamp was entered inside me, I wont lie I was in a lot of discomfort, it took  while for my GP to find my cervix, but it felt like hours! Unfortunatly it kept slipping out, so a bigger one had to be used, AND IT KILLED!!!!!!!!!! My GP took sample of my cervix (which has never been tested before!), a sample of my vaginal wall, and the main area. This seemed to take forever, and really hurt, but for once I didn't cry!! WooHoo! But finally it was over, I got dressed, and my legs were like jelly, I felt so weak and I still had to face the 1 hour walk home!

Me and my GP talked bout how I was handling the situation, and she was happy that i'm dealing ok! And we also talked about the on/off bleeding i've been having since my operation, she sid she was concerned as I am loosing alot of blood and is going to find out a way to stop my blood loss.

My GP explained that I had to ring friday for my results (but they may not be back till monday) But if there is something seriously wrong they will call me!

I won't lie, I am slightly nervous, It's been over a year and still have no diagnosis! So fingers crossed this is the last of all the tests, pain and worrying, I'm trying to think positive ....... BUT I doubt it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment