Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!!!

This year has been a funny one! A few ups, and a few downs! But non the less, some great results!

Nearing the end of this year in November, Doctors finally took me seriously, I was rushed in after my holiday to Egypt, after being in awful pain for the whole second week, and being sick! Not to mention having my head in a bag during a 5 hour flight!!

I'm now waiting for my Laparoscopy on the 6th January! Hopefully this will determine whats going on inside to cause whats going on!!

I'm hoping it goes well and i recover quickly! I cannot wait to get back to work!

I've also had a fantastic year! Found out who my true friends are, and met the most amazing man! He has made me very happy!

I'm hoping next year well be filled with lots of answers to my illness, and that my happiness continues!

I hope everyone has a fantastic new year!!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chick

    Hope the lap goes ok tomorrow - thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!! Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete