Saturday 3 December 2011

Sleepless Nights Not In Seattle!!

For so many weeks now I've not been able to sleep at night! And the one and only thing I wanted to do while I was off work doing sod all, was keep my body clock the exact same! Well ... That's gone out the window!

I have no idea why I can't sleep. I am the girl who can sleep for britain! Why has it suddenly decided to change?!?!?!?!?! I quite like sleeping thank you Mrs body clock, and not being awake at a ridiculous hour, with NOTHING to do!

It's so tediously boring just so you know, and the worse thing is, I'M SHATTERED! So why can't I sleep, I't honestly does not make any sense at all!! Mrs body clock, please and most kindly ..... FIX IT!

I've tried all the tricks in the book, Horlix, sleeping pills, a nice bath and relaxing down in the evening, keeping my self extra busy in the day so I tire myself out. But nope, Nothing!

So now, I am awake at 2.10AM on a saturday night/morning, writing my Blog. Would be more expected if I said I was out on the town getting s**t faced, but that won't be happening any time soon!

Maybe I'll just go back to bed and stare at the ceiling for a few more hours? I'd even say I'd read my book (Wicked) but i just plain and simply don't want to! Reason being, I'm a moody b***h!

But do you no what I hate the most, people saying,

'Why don't you just try'!

Oh really, why dont I just try??? Can you not think of anything better to say? Has it not crossed your mind that I have been trying for the past 4 hours?? I CAN NOT SLEEP!! And yes there is no such word as can't blah blah blah, But no I really can't, if I could I would have been zonked out ages ago!!! 

So now after my little rant, I'm still not tired, So maybe I'll do some house work, look online for Christmas presents, watch ANOTHER dvd, (Did I mention i got through series 1 of Gavin and stacey in one night, sad Isn't it?) But whatever i do, lets hope it makes me very very tired!!!!

RANT OVER!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment