Monday 26 December 2011

What a christmas!!!!

So I was expecting Christmas to be .... well just O.K, you know the usual, presents, food and shit T.V.

Was I right? Of course not, I'm never right! IT WAS AMAZING!!!

Besides the acheyness and the awful pain in the evening, I had such an amazing day!

So many presents! I got so many wizaard of oz gifts long with a picture signed by the cast!

A gorgeous Boux dressing gown and slippers, perfume smellys, a Kindle from my gorgeous boyfriend and much more!

And then the last gift was given. Before I tell the story I will say a few months ago, I was told that I was going to Lanzarote for two weeks! Mega excited! And Louis and Elise was told we were going to Devon. Not so excited.

BUT.... Dad and Nicki, told Me, Louis nd elise to sit in a line, and we were all handed an envoplope each.

I was asked to open mine first whick said 'You do not deserve to go to Lanzrote'.

Louis was then asked to open his which read ' you do not deserve to go to Devon'.

Then elise was asked to open hers which then said 'But you deserve to go to..........'

Elise was then asked to open a fourth envolope which read 'DISNEY LAND FLORIDA'

Elise was screaming, while Me and Louis turnt to each other and said 'HUH??'

We was so confused we had no idea what just happened!

I ended up blurting out 'Oh i was rather looking forward to Lanzarote', till a few hours later it kicked in and I could have screamed the house down I was so happy!!

So this had to be one of the greatest Christmas's in quite a while!!

I hope you all had  magical day, and I wish you all a Healthy, wealthy, happy and successful new year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment