Wednesday 7 December 2011

My Heart Ache!

On monday I went back to work for the first time for quite a few weeks!

I really love my job so I'm glad I went back, but my God did it killed me!! Today was suppose to be my thrid day back, but there was no chance I could go in!

For the past two weeks, I've been having a metallic taste in my moouth which is so disgusting, and recently the pain has been getting really bad again, resulting in me having to use my crutch more often, (and i don't really want to)! 

But the thing that's worrying me the most is, I keep getting bad chest pains, where it makes me bolt up straight, panicking, and I don't no what to do!! These are not new! I've told my Doctor, and the hospital, had many ECG'S and heart monitors attached to me, but everything seems to be fine. But they do really hurt.

But since this lovely taste in my mouth is so new, and the chest pains are getting worse, I think It's time to take another trip to the Doctors!

Maybe this time they can do something, and even though theres no stronger pain killers, hopefully they can give me something!

My life is on hold for the moment, It's so boring, and I want to be back to being 21!! Not 70! It's so starnge when you are fine, and the next day everything is spirraling downwards!!

BUT, once you have reached the bottom there is only one way back, and thats up!!

So fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed! Lets get me back to being fit and healthy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment