Friday 9 December 2011

Is Everything Starting To Look up?

Recently my Dad and his partner have been really tough on me, telling me I need to ring the hospital everyday to try and get my surgery ASAP!! My Dad has helped me, ringing them too!

Today I rang, and was so upset, exhausted and in pain I just cried down the phone to the receptionist, begging her to give me surgery ASAP, as I can not stand the pain anymore. She listened to me, and took me seriously, and I am now going into surgery on the 6th January 2012 at 7.30am!

But now i need to try my hardest to get an appointment with my Doctor TODAY!! I need this pain to go away, and the painkillers and TENS machine don''t even touch it! I need help with this pain, i just want a good nights sleep, and to be able to go to work, and not cripple over in pain, being a complete burden on everyone else!!

And It's not just the pain, It's going to the toilet! I'm terrified to go! Weeing and pooing hurt, Pooing is the worst (I won't give you the details, it's pretty disgusting!). And not to mention the most vile metallic taste in my mouth!! 

Hopefully I can get an appointment today, if not, i'm just going to A&E, I need to stop thinking of others and put myself first now! I can't carry on like this!

So bring on the Doctors today, please fix this pain, and bring on surgery in January! Please let things look up now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment