Sunday 19 February 2012

Back to work and back to my future!

So after all the palava, I've been told i can return to work, YAY! My first day back went well ....... kind of!

I ket having little twinges throught out the day, then suddenly i had  massive shooting pain and i had to run to the toilet, i was bleeding alot, no fun at all!! For the rest of the day i was feeling awful! Finally went home, and went straight to bed, tummy pain and migraine isnt a good combination.

The next day i got up in a bad state, i felt poo. But i wsnt letting that stop me! I got ready and started walking to work, my journey is a bout an hour and i got half way, i suddenly felt really sick and shakey, i couldnt hold my self up, and i had to stop, ii rang my work and told them i culdnt make it.

I then rang my doctors and they agreed to see me straight away! I explained to my doctor what happened the previous day and that morning, she checked me out, and decided it was either gynae related OR bowel related, I was given a load of laxatives to clear me out, and i need to return on tuesday for a check up.

Nothing has improved, so we shall see what will happen when i return to my doctors!

No comments:

Post a Comment